Tuesday 23 July 2013

Stop the Press, this here is a bargain!



With one of my frequent visits to the lollylanddreamworld whilst trying to decide which craft brew to buy to wet the whistle, I spied upon perhaps what I thought an incorrect price note on a particular brand of beer.  Now here’s the thing, the price for this imported lager beer from Belgium in a 500ml can was only 2 dollars! But wait there’s more, the abV of this bargain is a whopping 9%! I’m thinking either it is a bargain or this brew has got a funny taste. Two bucks, worth a try!
Get home, open the can, into a glass, nice white foamy head, clear straw colour, nothing wrong so far. Into the mouth, hey not bad, in fact, it’s good! Wow, this is very drinkable much like a commercial lager only this has the mouth feel giving away its high alcohol content.

For two bucks, this is the bomb.  For you late night clubbers fill yer boots with this before you go instead of that synthetic smokey stuff. For you Chiefs supports, drink this whilst watching the semi and you still won’t be disappointed.
I’ll give this beer a nine out of ten cause I put value in my ratings.


No comments:

Post a Comment